CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Across the Universe

I love this movie. I love everything about it. It is just so special. It is everything I wish I could have made in a movie. It is artsy, takes a few views to get a hold of, but it is simply beautiful.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night...

These are but the melodies that haunt my dreams. My artistic vision is slowly seeping back, too slowly for my liking. Even then, it is still much more than a month ago. By the beginning of May I should feel better, more like myself, less like an impostor.

I want to write what I feel, not what people think I should write, but I have no choice about it. For now I'm a cog in the machine. Hah, if my professors only realized how much I understood about what they teach. I get criticism, I just don't care for it. I'm creative, not studious.

I vow to write. I need to write for myself. It is one of the simple pleasures of my life. I need to do what I love in order to feel like myself, it is the only way I will survive.

0 comments: