CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

The revolution is coming, it has to. There are certain things that need changing. I have many habits that need to be broken. It is going to be a bitch reteaching myself, but I think in the end it will be worth it.

I have no time management skills whatsoever. Whether this is due to ADHD or some other factor of mine, I have no idea. Regardless, it needs to change. If I only did a little bit of work each week, life would be a lot easier. I wouldn't crumble so often.

I often vow change. I just wish I had someone who could stick it to me, someone other than my therapist. Someone I interacted with frequently to call me out on my shit. Like with most things in life, I cannot do things alone. I'm terribly co-dependent. I feel once I reroute my time management skills, I can start to work on the co-dependency. Lofty ambitions, but I'll try nonetheless.

0 comments: